Errors "Uncaught referenceError : Please specify valid message" and "Invalid Request. Please check the parameters being passed" Observed When Attempting to Initiate Letter of Credit Transaction
(Doc ID 2907040.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Initiate Letter of Credit(LC),
following error occurs.
1. On Goods and Shipment Details tab-"Uncaught referenceError : Please specify valid message"
2. On LC Attachments tab-"Invalid Request. Please check the parameters being passed"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application
2. Navigate to Trade Finance>Letter of Credit >import Letter of Credit > initiate Letter of Credit > Click on CREATE LC Button
3. Navigate to 'Goods and Shipment Details' tab ,select option +Add Goods > select from Goods dropdown, and click on Next
4. On LC Attachments tab, drag & drop any file, click on Save as Draft
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document