Optimistic Lock Exception In GEBSFRCY And GEBSFMLC
(Doc ID 2915050.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Enterprise Limits and Collateral Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To solve Optimistic Lock Exception in GEBSFRCY and GEBSFMLC when parallel EOD for all branches
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Implementation Support
Optimistic Lock Exception in GEBSFRCY and GEBSFMLC
Lock exception not occurs when parallel EOD for branches
1. Triggered parallel EOD for all branches.
2. Main_Line change records in branch 021 not processed and currency revaluation in facility for branch 001 not happened.
3. From the logs it is observed that Optimistic error is encountered.
4. From our observation, optimistic error came in GEBSFMLC for 021 as it is trying to update same facility at same time in both GEBSFMLC and GEBSFRCY batch.
5. From our observation, optimistic error came in GEBSFRCY for 001 as it is trying to do revaluation for same facility in both 001 and 002 at the same time for different currency combination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document