OBO- Internal Server Error In Application Entry Stage When Customer Image is Not Present
(Doc ID 2916753.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Banking Origination - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system throws the following error during Loan Application Entry Stage if there is no Customer image
'Internal server error occurred'
If there is customer image system moves to next stage
1. Select product catalogue * Select Loans * Personal Loan
2. Select the product
3. Select existing customer and enter the mandatory fields if it is missing. Image is not added.
4. Enter the product details
5. Submit the Initiate stage
6. Acquire and Edit. Click on Next
7. Keep clicking on Next and Enter the Financial Details and click Next
8. Enter the collateral Details and Click Next
9. Guarantor details not required. Click on Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document