Unable To Perform LC Amendment Transaction As Mandatory Field Product Code is Not Provided
(Doc ID 2916768.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LC amendment is failing at FCUBS level. As per the response from FCUBS - Mandatory Field is Not Sent in request.
System cannot process the request, please try later.
Error Received from Host.
<EDESC>Failed to Save</EDESC>
<EDESC>Invalid Value 0 for Field No Of Units for Goods Code-MILK</EDESC>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX corp user.
2. Navigate to Toggle Menu -> Trade Finance -> Letter of Credit -> View Import LC.
3. Enter the LC number and click on Search.
4. Click an LC number and Navigate to Amendments.
5. Input the data and click on Save and Confirm.
6. Login to Checker.
7. Approve the LC amendment.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Reason is not being displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document