Target2MX - Pacs.004 For Incoming Pacs.008 And Pacs.009 Not Generated (new Patchset)
(Doc ID 2924924.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Production Support
Pacs.004 for incoming Pacs.008 and Pacs.009 not generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Incoming Pacs.008/Pacs.009 imported and processed successfully
2. Camt.056 received from counterparty, imported and processed successfully
3. We are trying to return funds with Pacs.004 as per counterparty request.
- We return the payment
- Pacs.004 went in sanction queue
- Trying to release manually from Sanction Queue but we are getting the error PY-TXP-054 (No record exists with a given reference number), So payment is not released but still in Sanction Queue.
- If we try to generate again Pacs.004, System allows us to generate more than one Pacs.004.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document