Peer To Peer Claim Link Shows Forbidden
(Doc ID 2928101.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to claim the peer-to-peer transfer amount from the URL,
the following error occurs.
"forbidden error because the home.html now existing"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OBDX Application as a retail user
2. go to menu -> Payments -> Payments and transfers -> Other Transfers -> Transfer type -> new payee
3. entered the payee's email id and amount to do the transfer
4. both the beneficiary and customer received the email alerts
5. the beneficiary got the link from an email, Error as mentioned above is noted
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, The user is not able to the claim the peer to peer
No changes done to hardware/product or environment cause this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document