Wrong Settlement Method And Missing Message For CBRP+ Payments With Cover
(Doc ID 2932328.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. OBP wrongly derives Settlement Method ‘INDA’ instead of ‘COVE’ that should be derived if the Instructed Agent is not our NOSTRO or our VOSTRO.
2. Although we select ‘COVE’ as Settlement Method, OBP changes the value back to ‘INDA’ on Enrich.
3. On Save, Settlement Method is changed to COVE, to our surprise.
4. After authorization, OBP generates pacs.009 to NOSTRO but no pacs.008 to Instructed Agent, although ISO cover payment means both MX messages are to be generated
The rules for Settlement Method derivation should be (assuming we have RMA with Receiver of MX message):
1. If Instructed Agent is not our NOSTRO or VOSTRO, then Settlement Method is COVE in pacs.008 and INDA in pacs.009.COV
2. If Instructed Agent is our NOSTRO, then Settlement Method is INDA in pacs.008
3. If Instructed Agent is our VOSTRO, then Settlement Method is INGA in pacs.008
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document