"Date Picker" Not Displayed on "Service Request-Form Builder" Review Screen for Administrator and "Raise New Service request" Screen for User(Corporate/ Retail)
(Doc ID 2955837.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date picker is missing in below cases:
1. For administrator on review screen in service request form builder.
2. For corporate/retail user while creating service request.
Date picker should be displayed on review screen for administrator and on create new service request for corporate/retail user.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login via administrator.
2. Search for 'Templates - Service Request - Form Builder'
3. Create new Form > Fill Request Parameters > Build Your Form
4. Pick a service request form & include "Date Picker" from Predefined element section to build the SR form.
5. "Date Picker" is not visible in the preview section of the SR form builder screen but it is visible in the Review screen.
6. Login as corporate/retail user & navigate to "Raise New Service request" screen.
7. Search for the created SR form by administrator & clicked on request name.
8. Date picker is not visible to the corporate user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document