Target2 MX - Passthrough Swift-Target2 MX Pacs.009 In Non STP Queue
(Doc ID 2962697.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Implementation Support
Passthrough Swift-Target2 MX pacs.009 in Non STP Queue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A Passthrough Swift(202) – Target2 MX(pacs.009) payment it is performed and it is stuck in Non STP Queue.
2. User click in View Queue on PSDORBTV.
3. Selects the record and press Modify.
4. When the screen it is open there are no details showing up.
5. Also, when the user manually enters the transaction reference and press execute query the fields can not be modified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document