FCUBS - VPDPYMNY - Vendor Payment Screen Is Not Fetching The CASA Accounts
(Doc ID 2964096.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In FCUBS, Vendor payment screen(VPDPYMNY) system is not fetching records in Vendor Account LOV.
1. Islamic finance contract created using CIDACCNT screen.
2. Added multiple asset details for the contract with Vendor code details.
3. Completed the save and authorization of the finance contract.
4. Vendor payment processes using VPDPYMNT screen. Provide the product code, select the pay by contract, select finance ref number, Provide the ccy and click on populate.
5. System is populating the details, But Vendor account field LOV value is not fetched.
Analysis: In the screen VPDPYMNT, when we select Payment by Contract the vendor account is fetched on the basis of Vendor Code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document