When Financial Transactions Are Pending for Approval On Screen Alerts Are Not Sent to Approvers
(Doc ID 2966253.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On screen alerts are not sent to approvers when financial transactions are pending for approval.
On screen alerts should be sent to approvers when financial transactions are pending for approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login via administrator.
2. System administrator dashboard > communications > alert maintenance
3. Choose alert module name as "approvals" and event name as "Financial Transaction Initiated"
4. Perform a search.
5. Choose the corporate - initiator - click on edit and enable status of the on screen alert.
6. Choose the corporate - approver - click on edit and enable status of the on screen alert.
7. Click on save.
8. Login via corporate maker
9. Navigate to payments and initiate a payment.
10. Please check that financial transaction initiated for pending for approvals
11. Login via corporate checker
12. Navigate to mailbox > Please check that on screen alert not received to the approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document