Some Fields Are Not Getting Populated In PADINQRY And PADIQRSP Screen
(Doc ID 2975402.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Payments - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Banks wants the below fields to be populated:
PADINQRY - Account Description, Bank Name as well as Debtor Name are fields are blank. Shall I request all these to be populated?
PADIQRSP - Account Description and Debtor Bank Name are blank. Also please populate the Debtor Account IBAN details.
1) Upload pacs008, validate in PASIVIEW
2) Upload CAMT056, validate in PASIVIEW
3) if the CAMT056 matches with PACS008 then the record will be available in PASIVIEW (View Inquires).
4) Click on View Inquires received button, PADINQRY screen will be displayed.
if not matches:
5) record won't be available in PASIVIEW(View Inquires).
6) Goto PMSINLOG, note down the file reference number.
7) Goto PMSRMSQU, Match the transaction. Approve the match using another user.
8) Goback to PASIVIEW, Click on View Inquires received button, PADINQRY screen will be displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document