Details Provided During Create Letter of Credit Transaction Are Not Available When Attempting to Amend Letter of Credit Transaction for Same Contract
(Doc ID 2976671.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following details provided during create Letter of Credit(LC) transaction are not available while performing Amend LC for same contract:
1. Details provided for field 42c is not available
2. 44c/44D shipment date is not available
3. 46a Document details are not available
4. 47 A details are not available
5. Advising Bank details not available
6. 58A Request confirmation through party, Advise through Bank is selected, when Bank address is entered on all lines, still Address line 3 is not available
7. 72Z sender to receiver information is not available
8. Instruction to Bank: Not forming part of LC details are not available
Details entered/available during create LC should be available during Amend LC as well
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application
2. Navigate to Trade Finance-->Letter of Credit-->Import letter of credit-->Create LC, create a new LC
3. Amend above created LC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document