Fusion INV: New Inventory Organization Not Found In Manage Inventory Organizations Window
(Doc ID 1316681.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce
- Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
- Query for task: Manage Inventory Organization
- Click on 'Create'
- Select Usage = Item and Inventory Organization
- Enter the required information and click Save.
- Click Next.
- Enter the required parameters and Save and Close
- In the Search area, enter the name of the organization just created and click Search
- No rows are found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document