PRC: SSP: Catalog Shopping Features in Fusion Self-Service Procurement
(Doc ID 1322842.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 to 11.13.18.05.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion iProcurements requisition creation interface, known as ‘shopping’ is similar to the Oracle E-Business Suite functionality, but includes additional features and technical enhancements from the new Fusion Applications design. It will remain intuitive and simple for users who are familiar with the ‘online shopping’ concept. The major features include:
• Powerful keyword search capability
• Category browsing
• Item details providing rich information on the items
• Item compare capability for users to compare item features and prices for up to five items
• Punchout to supplier hosted sites
• Automatic external (supplier) item source assignment based on Sourcing Rules.
This paper assumes a basic understanding of Oracle iProcurement within E-Business Suite, however anyone with a basic familiarity of creating orders on a website should be able to grasp the main features.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document