PRC: SSP: Not Default Agreement Line with Same UOM When the UOM Has Been Selected Before.
(Doc ID 1374621.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a requisition line and the UOM that defaults from the item is changed in Self Service Procurement, users would like to re-default the Agreement line automatically based on the changed UOM. Instead the at this moment line 1 always default and the provided UOM is changed to the UOM in line 1 of the agreement.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Agreement 1000119 with three items, two of them as follows:
1 CHICKEN RAW U$25 EA
2 CHICKEN RAW U$250 CS
UOM conversion: 12 EA = 1 CS
2. Go to Self Service Procurement
3. Create a new requisition
4. Enter Item "CHICKEN RAW" - see that the application populates all the information from the master item definition, quantity 1, Price U$0 and UOM = EA
5. Change the UOM from EA to CS
6. Select Agreement Type, Blanket Purchase Agreement and enter the Agreement 1000119
- After this, the application changes the previous initial item entry to, "CHICKEN RAW", quantity 12, price 25, UOM EA, and Agreement line 1 is selected.
- Expectation is to default Agreement Line 2, since it is the one with UOM CS.
Customer would like to reduce Purchase Order time creation and confusion after the user already picked the UOM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document