How To Assign Access To The Fusion Applications Diagnostic Dashboard
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to administer access to the Diagnostic Dashboard, as accessible from the Help > Troubleshooting > Run Diagnostic Tests menu.
For Release 8+ click on the drop down list next to the user and then click on Run Diagnostics Tests... underneath the Troubleshooting header.
- <Note 1314486.1> - How To Get The Most from Fusion Applications Diagnostic Test Framework
- <Note 109.1> - Fusion Applications Troubleshooting Overview Master Note
- Oracle Fusion Applications Administrator's Guide (E14496-01)
- Chapter 13 - Managing Oracle Fusion Applications Log Files and Diagnostic Tests
- Chapter 17 - Troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Applications Using Incidents, Logs, QuickTrace, and Diagnostic Tests
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms