The Generate Orders Job Is Not Triggered Automatically
(Doc ID 1374948.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving a Requisition without supplier or buyer information, the system does not fire the GenerateOrdersJob so it then appears in the Process Requisitions page.
When this job is manually launched the requisition does get appropriately updated.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Find Requisition in APPROVED status with one item line.
2. Observe it has no supplier or buyer information and is a non-catalog item.
3. Navigate to as a buyer to Process Requisitions to create the requisition onto a Purchase Order (PO).
-- However, the buyer does not see this Requisition in the Process Requisitions page.
4. As a buyer, launch manually the Generate Orders ESS job. This completes successfully.
5. Check again and see that now the Requisition is shown in the Process Requisitions page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document