Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Scheduled Ship Date on an order does not match the Requested Ship Date
1. A 5 day Shipping Calendar is assigned to an organization (Monday to Friday are working days, Saturday and Sunday are non shipping days).
2. Ship request Date is Sunday (in this instance 20th Nov-2011).
3. Order was created on 8-Nov-2011
4. Item lead time is 3 days.
5. Global Order Promising calculates/suggests a Scheduled Ship Date of 18th Nov 2011 (this is less than the non shipping day the customer requested)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms