Data Role Created in Fusion Application Stays at Pending Request Status
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Jan-2014***
While creating a Data Role in Fusion Application, the status of the role stays at "Request Pending", and it never changes to "Request Complete".
Steps to reproduce the Issue
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. Click Navigator > Set Up and Maintenance
3. Search for task Manage Data Role and Security Profile, click Go To Task
4. Click Create icon, and follow the steps to create a role
5. Wait for about 5 minutes on the Manage HCM Data Roles Page, then search for the role you just created, verify that its status will stay as "Request Pending"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms