Project Based Charge Account is Cleared From Purchase Order at Submit
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Mar-2014***
After specifying Project information on a Purchase Order (PO) and associated charge account the account gets deleted upon Submit of the Purchase Order.
The account (PO Variance Account) could not be determined. (PO-2055355)
The account (PO Accrual Account) could not be determined. (PO-2055355)
Steps To Reproduce
1. Define some of the TAB (Transaction Account Builder) setups for Purchasing.
2. Create a PO in Purchasing.
3. Navigate to the Distributions tab and specify project information and charge account.
4. Save the changes without error.
5. Submit the PO.
- Encounter errors as shown above indicating the accounts could not be determined
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms