Fusion Receivables: Ship-To Is Not Displayed In User Interface For Invoices Created By Autoinvoice
(Doc ID 1391627.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receivable Invoice was created using Autoinvoice and Ship-To Site is not displayed in the User Interface.
1. Run autoinvoice and enter the parameters for a small file of 5 invoices.
2. Submit request
3. Auto invoice jobs completed successfully
4. Two invoices were imported successfully
5. Search for the invoice in Fusion.
Search/Transaction Number: "xxxxx"
Ship-to Site is not displayed
6. Run a query on the back-end and the "ship_to_customer_id" was populated in the "ra_customer_trx_all" table based on the "orig_system_reference" provided in the interface table.
7. Run a query on the back-end and confirm that the "Ship_To_Customer_Id" populated in the customer trx base table is the correct one
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document