Common Problems And Solutions for Managing Process Requisition Lines
(Doc ID 1392348.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2019
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0] Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0] Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Process Requisitions page (also known as the Demand Workbench) is used to create purchase orders or negotiations from requisition lines using ADF UI technology. Requisition lines are moved to the Demand Workbench after approval, if an order cannot be created from them automatically through Generate Orders.
Actions that can be taken on requisition lines from this page are:
1. Creation of a new purchase order from requisition lines.
2. Addition of requisition lines to an existing purchase order.
3. Create a negotiation document to fulfill requisition lines.
4. Replace a user-specified item with a catalog item.
5. Split the quantities of Goods-based requisition lines and as of Rel 11, Fixed Price Line.
6. Return requisition lines to the requester.
7. Reassign requisition lines to another buyer.
Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!