Common Problems And Solutions:Receivables: Set Up And Use Of Reference Sets
(Doc ID 1392558.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reference Set is a new feature in fusion v1 which allows the user to share the reference data across groups of one or more Business units.
In Fusion v1, there following AR setup entities have been set enabled:
1. Receivables Payment Term
2. Receivables Transaction Type
3. Receivables Autocash Rule Sets
4. Receivables Transaction Source
5. Receivables Automatch Rule Set
6. Receivables Lockbox
7. Receivables Memo Line
8. Receivables Application Exception Rule Set
9. Receivables Remit-to Address
10. Receivables Revenue Contingency
11. Manage Salesperson Account References
Oracle ADF Business Component
1. Defining the reference set.
2. Generating set based Data Roles and assigning to the user.
This needs to be done via the Oracle Identity Management(OIM) UI. Please refer to the following screenshot on how the user definition should look like in OIM.
3. Assigning the reference group / set to the BU
The reference set assignment for a BU can be done using the following steps
• Open the Manage Business Units page and search for the BU you want to do the set assignment. After that select the action “Manage Set Assignments” as shown in the screenshot below
In the Manage Set Assignments page, assign the appropriate “Reference Data Set” to all the Reference Data Objects as shown in the screenshot below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Problems & Solutions:|