Unable To Reserve On Hand From Sales Order UI and Lines are Locked
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Unable to reserve order lines from the Order Orchestration workbench in the Check Availability UI. The user is getting an error message and the order fulfillment line remains in a locked state. There is available quantity to reserve in the particular warehouse.
An error is reported:
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Create a sales order with a ship from warehouse that does not have any on-hand quantity.
2. Query the order in DOO Workbench and navigate to Check Availability UI.
3. Ensure the inventory org is blank and substitute items option is enabled and refresh results.
4. Select a substitute item in an org that has on-hand quantity.
5. The orchestration flow still shows that reservation step has not completed.
6. Navigate to Actions and select the Reserve option. Observe the error message.
7. Also observe the fulfillment line remains locked in the UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms