JBO-25002: Definition of Type View Definition is not Found Error When Submitting ESS Process.
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-12-2013
User's are attempting to submit a new custom job definition with user parameters.
When the user tried to submit the job in scheduled processes, the parameters are not there. When the user switches tabs and returns to the parameter tab the Error JBO-25002 : Definition oracle.apps.hcm.location.pubicFlex.addressesDFF.oracle.apps.atk.essMetadata.XX..... of type View Definition is not found. error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Users log onto Setup and Maintenance TaskListManager to create a new custom job in the Payables area.
2. Search for Manage Custom%Paybles% Tasks lists and Tasks.
3. Go to the Payables task and create a new custom job with User Parameters and User Properties.
4. Save the job definition.
5. Log onto Scheduled Processes with the same userid that created the job and try to submit the job.
6. Notice the user parameters do not display and the JBO-25002: Definition xyz of type View Definition is not Found Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms