Fusion Global HR: Not Able to Query Address Detail From Per_addresses_f Table
(Doc ID 1446625.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Human Resources Applications (HCM)
Some addresses are showing in the PER_ADDRESSES_ALL table, but not all are able to be queried through SQL Plus.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Login to instance as HR Specialist
2) Navigate to the screen Person Management
3) Query for a person
4) Edit the address of this person and save it. Submit the changes.
5) Query the database for the table PER_ADDRESSES_F & PER_PERSON_ADDR_USAGES_F
- PER_PERSON_ADDR_USAGES_F table hold the changed history for this person which can be identified with the fields person_id, effective_start_date, effective_end_date, last_update_date etc.
- PER_ADDRESSES_F table does not have any such record for the current update.
6) Take the address_id column from Step 5 and query PER_ADDRESSES_F table with it.
- No matching records available in this table.
The address_id in this table does not match at all with the address_id in PER_PERSON_ADDR_USAGES_F table. i.e., there is no link between these two tables even if the address_id is the key link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document