Approved Requisitions Not Available in Process Requisitions
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 1.0-Beta and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-Apr-2014
On Manage Requisitions-Process Requisition Lines, some Requisitions that are approved are not showing in Process Requisition Page
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Self Service Purchasing, create a non catalog request without supplier.
2. Approve the non catalog request.
3. Login to purchasing as a buyer.
4. Go to Process Requisition.
5. Search the Requisition created in step1 and can't be found. Other requisitions created with the supplier are showing properly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms