Fusion Applications Business Intelligence Times Out Opening Report Folders
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are unable to access reports from reports and analytics. The application times out every time.
Steps to recreate:
- Go to Reports and Analytics:
- Login to Fusion Applications and use Navigator to go to Reports and Analytics.
- Click on either folder, "My Folders" or "Shared Folders".
- The application times out and never shows the list of reports.
You are also unable to log directly in to Reports and Analytics. This page never comes up and never gives an error. It just looks like it is working and never presents anything on the screen.
There have been no recent changes to this system.
- No patches.
- No changes to the RPD file.
- No password changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms