Workforce Compensation Manager Cannot See Statements For Direct And All Workers
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.1 version, Manage Compensation-Manage Workforce Compensation
When attempt to generate the statement for direct employee or all employee, the statement is generated only for a single employee.
Users expect that Statement should be generated for all employee as per selection.
Due to this issue, users cannot generate statement in mass
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log into Fusion Application.
2. Click on the Navigator > Workforce Compensation > Annual Compensation Plan 2011 Calendar Year.
3. Click on the Print Employee Statements Tab.
4. Select Direct Reports.
5. Click Open.
6. Only the top employee is selected when the manager has 3 direct reports.
7. Select All Workers.
8. Click Open.
9. Only the top employee is selected when the manager has 7 total reports.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms