Variable Coverage Profile LOVs Error Out With A Row Limit Error
(Doc ID 1458453.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The variable coverage profile LOVs error out with a row limit error.
• Navigate to Navigator Plan configuration.
• Click on the Rates and Coverages tab.
• Click on the Coverages tab.
• Click on CREATE button.
• Scroll down the page to the variable Profile tab.
• Click on the Select and Add button.
• Enter 10 as the seq#.
• Click on the Profile Name dropdown arrow.
• Click on the SEARCH link.
• Press on the SEARCH button without entering any variable coverage profile name.
• Continue to scroll down the list until the following error is displayed. It seems that the search list stops at 500 rows and will not display the remainder of the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document