PJF: Project Overview Limits Document File Size To 2MB for Upload
(Doc ID 1465787.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Please note that the changes to web.xml is not upgrade safe. This file belongs to ProjectsFiancialsApp in ProjectsDomain therefore, whenever you upgrade to a new release of Fusion Applications a new version of the web.xml file will overwrite your changes. In this case, you need to make the changes again as per this note.
Document explorer task flow on the Fusion Applications Project Overview page limits user to attach only 2MB attachments. User can upload very large files such as 50MB by opening the project’s associated Web Center spaces. Large files can easily upload to the content server however, changes to webcenter-config.xml from 2MB to 300MB does not help.
Fusion Applications Project Overview page should allow uploading file size larger than 2MB.
- Navigate to Projects Workarea.
- Open a project.
- Use the Project Overview task flow and navigate down to a space and folder that you have permissions to upload a document.
- Observer the tool tip warning "Enter the file name and location. Files must be less than 2MB".
- Try to upload 4MB file and got denied, so the tool tip is correct in the size.
- Navigate to the same space and the folder location using either the Group Spaces or the Spaces.
- Once the space is open, navigate to the document page, use the document explorer, note the tool tip with 2GB limit however user can easily upload a file with size 4MB or 40MB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document