Unable To Remove DFF Segments From Global Segments
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Set Up Project Management - Manage Project Foundation Descriptive Flexfields
Unable to remove DFF segments from global segments. Due to this attribute columns allocated in global segments are not available in context sensitive segments.
User should be able to remove DFF segments from global segments and then these DFF segments should be available in context sensitive segments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go To Set up Manager, Search for Define FlexFields > Manage Descriptive FlexFields. Then click on Go To Task
2. Edit the "Project Descriptive FlexField"
3. Create a Global Segment. Example: Sequence 10 has ATTRIBUTE1 Table Column assigned.
4. Then realize that "ATTRIBUTE1' column was accidentally used and hence the earlier action Step 3 needs to be reverted.
5. There is no Delete Action available and the "ATTRIBUTE1' Table Column cannot be deleted
How to get this ATTRIBUTE1 Table column assigned to a Context Sensitive Table segment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms