FUSION: RCV: 'Received By' LOV Is Empty For One Receiver, Works For Another
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering receipts on Receiving UI, the 'Received By' List Of Values (LOV) is empty for a user with only the Warehouse Manager role. This LOV is populated for another user with HR-related roles as well as the Warehouse Manager role.
Steps To Reproduce
- Created a new user and assign Warehouse Manager data role for an inventory org
- Login as the new user
- Navigator > Warehouse Management > Receipts
- Click on Expected Receipts
- Select a row and click on 'Receive'
- The 'Received By' LOV does not show any values
Created a new user with Warehouse Manager role for an inventory org.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms