Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user adds an Action code at Navigator > Tools > Setup And Maintenance > search for Manage Actions and then navigate to Navigator > Workforce Management > Person Management and search for an employee. Now when they click 'edit and update' under 'Manage Employment' should the new value of action code added in above step be available here.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Login as HCM.USER / Welcome11.
2) Go to Navigator > Tools > Setup And Maintenance > search for Manage Actions.
3) Click on Go to Task.
4) Search for the available action codes.
5) Add a new action code.
6) Now go to Navigator > Workforce management > Person Management.
7) Search for an employee.
8) Now go to Manage Employment and click Edit and Update.
9) When checked the newly added value appears in the drop down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms