Error Generating Invoice Print Template Through BI Publisher - Xml Page Cannot Be Displayed Cannot View Xml Input Using XSL Style Sheet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are editing the Transactions Print Data Model that provides results to the Invoice Print Template. When you try to Get Sample XML, you get an error instead of the sample XML. Steps to replicate:
- Log in to BI Answers or the BI Publisher interface.
- Drill in to the Catalog: Shared Folders / Financials / Receivables / Bill Presentment.
- Click edit for Invoice Print Template.
- When this opens, if your log in user has access to edit the data model, the data model name will be a clickable link in the upper left. Click this link.
- Click the XML icon to get XML output.
- Set the number of rows to return and click Run.
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error
and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
The following tags were not closed: DATA, LIST_G_HEADER.
Error processing resource "https://<loginURL>/xmlpserver/ser...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms