How To Create Territories Based On Geography
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Goal of the Document
In the Territories and Quotas, cannot see any Geography dimension members in the Edit Coverage.
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Sales > Territories and Quotas page
3. go to Manage territory Proposals
4. Click on create button under "Current territory Proposals"
and specified name "Global Opportunities"
5. and click on "Edit Coverage" button
6. the dialog box will open
7. selected "Geography" in Dimensions
8. the problem "Geography" is not showing
The Geography is showing in Dimension is "Any" but there is specific Geography e.g US
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms