How To Create Territories Based On Geography
(Doc ID 1501295.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Goal of the Document
In the Territories and Quotas, cannot see any Geography dimension members in the Edit Coverage.
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Sales > Territories and Quotas page
3. go to Manage territory Proposals
4. Click on create button under "Current territory Proposals"
and specified name "Global Opportunities"
5. and click on "Edit Coverage" button
6. the dialog box will open
7. selected "Geography" in Dimensions
8. the problem "Geography" is not showing
The Geography is showing in Dimension is "Any" but there is specific Geography e.g US
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document