Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completed Performance Documents not appearing in History section of Performance Mgmt Page
Loss of functionality: Completed performance documents are not appearing in the Document History section of the Performance Management page.
Sequence of events:
1) Log in as employee.
2) Navigator -> My Information / Career / Performance
3) Select any performance document and create it ("Go to task")
4) Complete employee self-eval and submit. (If end cycle, also select participants for quesitonnaire) Log out.
5) Log in as manager
6) Navigator -> Manager Resources / Career / Performance
7) complete manager evaluation and submit (If end cycle, also send out requests to participants to complete questionnaire) Log out.
---- if End Cycle, log in as participant and complete questionnaire and submit.
8) Log in as employee. (If End Cycle, complete Final Feedback section) If all steps have been completed in the performance document, look to see if the document has appeared in the Document History section of the page.
Expected result: Completed document should appear in the History section of the page.
No workaround -- No other place in the application (that I am aware of) that displays the history of completed performance documents
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms