Partner Management > Partners > Create New > Partner Type Lov Shows Only Value ALL
(Doc ID 1509418.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Partner Relationship Management for Partners Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Partner Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue happens in the Partner Management,
Create Partner >Partner Type lov - cannot see any value except ALL
New partner type values added in the
FSM task = Manage Partner Channel Types Standard Lookups,
are not showing up under the field Partner Type in Partners.
Steps to Reproduce
1. log in to applications
2. go to Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance
3. go to All Tasks tab
4. search for the task = Manage Partner Channel Types Standard Lookups
5. click on Go to Task for this row
6. lookup code = ZPM_PARTNER_CHANNEL_TYPES
- Meaning = Partner Sales Channel
- Description = The sales channel types for the partner.
7. and there are lookup codes listed here, something like :
and newly added value
DI Dealer Integrator Dealer Integrator
and all are Enabled
7. now come out of this page
8. go to Navigator > Partner Management > Partners
9. click on Create New
10. verify the Partner Type lov
11. there is a value == ALL which is enabled
12. there are no other values in the lov
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!