Fusion Compensation: WFC:Configure Worksheet Display operation, How to Post as Salary
(Doc ID 1510564.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Is it not possible to post a miscellaneous rate or custom column as salary?
- The flag "Post As Salary" seems to be stored on component level, instead of column level.
- In Base release the misc rates columns allow setting the "Post as Salary" flag.
- Is it therefore not possible to post another column than Compensation Amount as salary?
- Please confirm if there is a way of posting another column as salary, similar to how elements can be posted.
Navigator > Compensation > Workforce Compensation > Manage Plans > Plan Name > Configure Worksheet Display > Tab name > Configure Tab Layout > Column Name > Column Properties
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document