Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to hire employee in Production. User enters all of the necessary information to hire an employee and when submitting receives the following error message
The employment level entered is not eligible for the element on 2012-11-26. (PAY 1635125)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM Production environment using an Employee Self Service user account.
2. Navigate to Add New Person
3. Enter Identification, Person Information, Employment Information, Role and Review
4. Enter all of the necessary information to hire an employee and click on when submit
5. System gives error mentioned above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms