Data Collection Process Completes with an Error :- At least one entity to be collected requires at least one organization to be enabled for collections from the source.
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
1. Customer is not using Fusion Inventory, Fusion Inventory Item Organization have not been set up.
2. Fusion Source System is - OPS
3. Units of Measure (UOM) and Currency are being collected for - OPS
4. An error occur when collecting data for the Source System - OPS, this is performed using the task - Manage Orchestration Data Collection Process
5. The - Perform Data Collection Process - completes with an error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms