Application Error when Creating Manual Journal Entry from Payables
(Doc ID 1522408.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Manual Journal Entry with a third party control account so party information is required. When navigating to the "Additional Information" tab (in the 'Line 1: Details' section) and selecting a Supplier, system issues an application error (1). When clicking OK to get past the error, another error is issued (2).
1. An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
2. The entered third party information is incomplete. (XLA-870514)
STEPS to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the Invoice Workbench, click on Create Manual Journal Entry.
2. In the Create Subledger Journal Entry UI, enter header information and Subledger Journal Lines.
3. While focused on a Subledger Journal Line, click on the Additional Information tab in the 'Line 1: Details' area.
4. Enter Third Party Type 'Supplier' and the Supplier Name. System issues an application error.
5. Click OK to bypass the error, system issues another error: 'The entered third party information is incomplete. (XLA-870514)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!