Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create a Position as the Departments are not showing as selectable items on Manage Position forms
System allow to create create positions & Departments but unable to create a Position as the Departments are not showing as selectable items on Manage Position forms
System should display departments as a selctable items on Manage postion forms
1. Log into Oracle Fusion Goal Management
2. Navigate to Manage Departments > Query a Department using the Data Set of Corporate
3. Navigate to Manage Positions > Enter a Position using Corporate as the Data Set
4. Click the Next Button
5. There are no Departments being found to be associated to the Position.
6. Login as Employee of Manager from above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms