Unable To Create Position As The Departments Are Not Showing
(Doc ID 1522488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create a Position as the Departments are not showing as selectable items on Manage Position forms
System allow to create create positions & Departments but unable to create a Position as the Departments are not showing as selectable items on Manage Position forms
System should display departments as a selctable items on Manage postion forms
1. Log into Oracle Fusion Goal Management
2. Navigate to Manage Departments > Query a Department using the Data Set of Corporate
3. Navigate to Manage Positions > Enter a Position using Corporate as the Data Set
4. Click the Next Button
5. There are no Departments being found to be associated to the Position.
6. Login as Employee of Manager from above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!