FUSION - Organization Goals Not Being Published In Production
(Doc ID 1522493.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Organization Goals not getting published. When a manager publishes an organization goal the goal shows as published. However, the direct and indirect reports do not see the published goals in their Organization Goal region. Additionally if they try to align a performance goal to the Organization Goal they are unable to becasue the goal is not displayed to be aligned to.
System should display published goals for the direct and indirect reports in their Organization Goal region.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into Oracle Fusion Goal Management
2. Navigate to Navigate to Manager Goals
3. Select My Organization Goals
4. Select Add Goal button > Enter Goal details > Save and Close
5. Select Goal > Publish Button. Goal shows as published
6. Login as Employee of Manager from above
7. Navigate to My Goals page, No organization goals displayed
8. Select a performance Goal > Align Button, No goals displayed to be able to align to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document