Cost Adjustment Reason Code List of Values Displays Lookup Code Values vs Meaning Column Values.
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Create Cost Adjustments, Create Cost Adjustments:Layer Inventory Cost form, the Cost Adjustment Reason Code List of Values, LOV, displays Lookup Code values rather than Meaning column values.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to Fusion
2. Select Manage Standard Lookups from the Task Pane
3. Search for lookup code: CST_REASON_CODES
4. Add Lookup codes, display sequence, enable checkbox, start date, and meaning. Save
5. Navigate to Cost Accounting, Create Cost Adjustments. Select Create Cost Adjustments: Layer Inventory Cost.
6. In the Reason Code field, select the List of Values. Notice the Lookup Code value displays. The Meaning associated with the Lookup Code does not display.
On the Create Cost Adjustments: Layer Inventory Costs form, in the Reason Code field, display the Lookup Code and the Meaning values..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms