Unable To Terminate Contingent Worker Work Relationship When They Are Also An Active Employee
(Doc ID 1533671.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle-Terminate Worker
When attempting to terminate the contingent worker relationship, the following error occurs:
PER-1531252 You must designate one of the existing secondary work relationships as primary before terminating the primary work relationship.
This employee was hired as a contingent worker, then a new work relationship was entered for employee.
1. Workforce Management > Person Management > Pull up Contracted Employee
2. Personal and Employment > Create Work Relationship - Enter Employee details
3. Go back to Person Management (Search Person) and pull up employee. Both his Contractor and Employee records show.
4. Click on the Contractor record and go to Manage Work Relationship
5. Click on Actions button and select Terminate.
6. PER-1531252 error occurs
Due to this issue, Employee is unable to receive benefits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|