Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management - Version 22.214.171.124.1 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to create a report using columns from a standard subject and a custom subject area ?
1. login to applications
2. goto Navigator > Tools > Application Composer
3. choose application = Sales
4. create a custom object -- "Commercial Details"
5. another object going to be used is "Opportunity", go to Fields and create some custom fields
6. now go to Custom Subject Areas
7. create a new custom subject area
8. details as
Primary object = Opportunity
Child Object = Commercial Details (custom object)
9. save the changes
10. now go to BI Answers page
11. click on New > Analysis > choose subject area as "Sales - CRM Opportunities and Products Real Time"
12. expand and go to Opportunity node, add some columns from here to the Compound Layout
13. now click on Add /Remove Subject Areas , and add another area -- this time custom subject area
14. now expand this and add some columns from here
15. now click on Results tab
16. there is error displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms