Business Unit Is Not Available For User To Select On Manage Project Units Page To Configure
(Doc ID 1536261.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to see a Business Unit under Functional Setup Manager page when going to the Manage Project Units to configure.
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance
2. Open the implementation project
3. Go to ProjectFinancial Management
>Define Common Application Configuration Projects
>Define Enterprise for Project Financial Management
>Define Project Organizations
>Define Project Units
>Manage Project Units
4. Click “Go to Task”
5. Select <Project Units Organization>
6. Click on Edit
7. Enter info on the Properties page
8. Click next and Business Unit is not available to select
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document