Cannot Create Goals Or See Documents In Process
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Performance Management when Manager navigate to Manager Resources, Career, Performance, Set Goals button with default settings system gives an Application error
An Application Error Occurred
System should allow Manager to set Goals on performance documents for direct reports without any error message.
1. Log into HCM EAP environment using an Manager Self Service user account.
2. Navigate to Navigator, Manager Resources, Career, Performance,
3. Select Blake Shelton and click the Set Goals button.
4. Accept the defaults and click the Continue button
5. System gives error mentioned above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms